Save a Trip to the Office
Now offering Covid-19 friendly access to you medical forms.
You can have copies of your medical records sent by:
- Secure email
- Local pick up
To request a copy of your medical records:
Request copies of your medical records electronically by completing our form entitled “Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information” and by presenting valid identification. This completed authorization must be dated and signed.
- Download this document.
- Complete the document.
- Send the document and identification:
- Email: email@example.com or
- FAX: 215-291-1880 or Electronic Fax – 866-375-0212
- HAND DELIVER: to the hospital front lobby at 533-539 East Allegheny Avenue Philadelphia PA, 19134
Please drop off before 5 pm.
Valid Identification:Medical records will not be released without the requestor providing proper identification. Government-issued identification is required. If you are requesting records for someone other than yourself, you must provide supporting legal documentation such as:
- Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Executor of the Estate
- Court order/Conservatorship appointed by the court
Medical Provider Requests for Medical Records/Results: For continuity of care purposes, please fax or email your request on your letterhead and include the following information on your request:
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Dates of Services being requested
- Type of reports being requested
Your call back/contact information, including:
- Call back number (including extension number)
- Fax number